If you want the best 360 camera for streaming, meetings, these are the top products. Alternatively, perhaps you’ve been looking for the best camera for meetings on platforms such as Zoom or Google Meet. With home working becoming the new normal, ensuring that there’s a clear and crisp picture in your meetings has become important for plenty of former office workers. Some of the biggest YouTubers and Twitch streamers have built incredibly successful careers on their chosen streaming platforms, having built a loyal army of subscribers who watch and interact with their content. If you want to join this legion of streamers, having the right kit is a great starting point. Below are the best 360 cameras for vlogging.
|GoPro MAX 360||Live Streaming in 1080p|
|Ricoh Theta V 4k 360||Live Streaming in 4K|
|Insta360 ONE R|
1. GoPro MAX
- Three Cameras in One: Maximize your creative freedom. With MAX you can shoot traditional Hero-style video and photos or capture immersive 360 footage. Vlog to the max with shotgun-mic performance and a front-facing screen
- Max HyperSmooth: MAX gives you unbreakable stabilization by using 180-degree capture as the ultimate buffer
- Live Streaming in 1080p: Shoot in HERO mode and share while you’re there. Live stream in 1080p on social, get Max HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast via the GoPro app and save footage to your SD card to check out later
- Horizon Leveling: In HERO mode, game-changing horizon leveling gives you that silky-smooth cinematic look whether you’re getting sideways, flipping through the air or chasing your kids
- PowerPano: Pano without the pan. Take incredible 270-degree distortion-free panoramic photos without having to scan the horizon. Take PowerPano selfies, action shots and vertical pics—all with a level horizon
- Premium 360 + Stereo Audio: Six mics capture true-to-life 360 audio and deliver the best stereo sound ever from a GoPro
- Digital Lenses: Choose from four digital lenses in HERO mode to get the shot. Capture video and photos in Narrow, Linear, Wide and Max SuperView—our widest view yet
- Max TimeWarp: Capture super stabilized time lapse videos while moving through an activity. In HERO mode, automatically adjust speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. Slow down to real time—savoring moments—and then tap to speed it back up
2. Ricoh Theta V 4k 360 Spherical Camera
- Theta V shoots hi-def smooth 360 Degree video at 30 fps @ 3840 x 1920 pixels or 4K. It supports the H.264 file format for video recording ; Remote release: CA-3-compatible
- Hi-res 360 Degree spherical stills & video with improvements to the image quality. New Qualcomm Snapdragon processor has completely enhanced the exposure accuracy and white balance algorithm. Object distance- Approx. 10cm – ∞ (from front of lens).Lens configuration:7 elements in 6 groups
- Theta has a 4-channel microphone that supports 360 Degree spatial audio recording built in Omnidirectional audio is recorded not just in the horizontal direction but also in the vertical direction. Storage temperature range – -20°C – 60°C
- The world’s-first Remote Playback capable fully spherical camera allows users to wirelessly playback 360 Degree images and videos on a large-screen display Using a compatible wireless display adapter
- Wireless LAN transfer speed (WLAN, MAX): 2.4GHz, 3mm: 20Mbps; 2.4GHz, 10mm: 10Mbps; 5GHz, 3mm: 50Mbps; 5GHz, 10mm: 10Mbps. The camera can always be connected to a smartphone using Bluetooth low energy (BLE) This function provides improvements in usability and power consumption
3. Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition
- 5.7K 360 + 4K Wide Angle: ONE R Twin Edition transforms on the fly from a 360-degree camera to a wide-angle 4K 60fps action camera. Just swap out the lenses.
- FlowState Stabilization: FlowState achieves gimbal-like image stabilization without the gimbal. Thanks to a new scene-detection algorithm, your footage stays clear and steady even in low light.
- Super 5.7K: The Dual-Lens 360 Mod raises the bar with Super 5.7K resolution, leveraging H.265 encoding, advanced image processing and an AI-powered finishing algorithm to preserve detail and make your footage pop.
- IPX8 Waterproof: Whether you’re poolside or on a rainy-day ride, this waterproof action camera can handle it. Insta360 ONE R is IPX8 waterproof to 5 meters (16.4ft) when built in the included Mounting Bracket. Or use the Dive Case to keep your camera protected in rough water conditions (e.g. surfing).
- In the Box: 1x 4K Wide Angle Mod, 1x Dual-Lens 360 Mod, 1x Core, 1x Battery Base, 1x Lens Cap and 1x Mounting Bracket.
- AI Editing: Just shoot and the AI edits your shot in minutes. Head to the app’s Shot Lab and explore a range of ready-made editing templates like Clone Trail, Stop Motion, Dolly Zoom, Starlapse and more!
- In the Box: Twin Edition includes 1x 4K Wide Angle Mod, 1x Dual-Lens 360 Mod, 1x Core, 1x Battery Base, 1x Lens Cap and 1x Mounting Bracket.
- Select your subject with a tap or a voice command when shooting in 360. ONE R’s Al-powered tracking algorithm keeps it locked in center-frame. Even when obstacles break your line of sight, Deep Track picks up the shot as soon as your subject reappears. Shot Lab makes creative edits easy. A continuously updated range of smart templates walk you through the latest 360-degree camera techniques and automatically master your edit. Starlapse mode automatically adjusts exposure settings to capture brilliant, sweeping timelapses of the night sky. Color Plus automatically color grades your footage. Vibrant, bright and stunning visuals with a single tap. ONE R supports HDR capture for photo and video. Highlights, shadows and everything gin between come across just as you see them.